ISL Module 1
October 28, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ISL Module 4
October 26, 2018 - October 27, 2018
In Partnership with
SCIS HQ Main Campus, 1161 Hongqiao Road, Shanghai.
Attend one or both modules!
Module 1: Leadership for School Improvement
Onsite: Sunday, October 28, 2018
Online: 6 hours between November 1 and November 15, 2018
- examine practices of an effective school leader for 21st century teaching and learning using international leadership frameworks and research
- explore the role of personal reflection, emotional and cultural intelligence
ISL Module 4: Setting Goals and Expectations Using Data Informed Decision Making
Onsite SCIS Main Campus
Friday, October 26, 2018 5PM – 8PM
Saturday, October 27, 2018 8 AM to 5 PM
- examine characteristics of a collaborative school culture
- understand the importance of collecting and analyzing a wide variety of student achievement data
- explore how to plan, monitor, and evaluate school improvement
Registration Fee – includes program, online materials, and online component
THIS EVENT IS CONFIRMED.
Registration Deadline: October 22, 2018
For site information, please contact Kevin Haggith: