May 7, 2015
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Program Brochure ISLWebCon_Sharratt2015.2-2
Innovation Leadership Matters
Dr. Lyn Sharratt shares the real-life strategies and results of innovation leadership that increases all students’ pathway opportunities to success.
This Web Conference focuses on
- establishing what matters most in providing leadershipin a “good to great” school and system
- creating a culture of innovation
- engaging community partners
- emphasizing a structured, collaboratively planned approach and
- implementing high-yield conditions that impact operational decisions.Get practical, powerful ideas for transforming schools and systems from good to great to innovate!
Dr. Lyn Sharratt
Member of the Program Advisory Panel, International School Leadership
Lyn Sharratt is supervisor of the Doctor of Education Internship Requirement, OISE/University of Toronto.
Her experiences include: superintendent of curriculum and instruction, superintendent of schools, curriculum consultant and administrator, pre-service university instructor, seconded professional learning associate at the provincial union, director of curriculum and program at the provincial trustees’ associations and teacher of elementary and secondary-age students in inner city and rural settings.
Lyn is the lead author, with Dr. Michael Fullan, O.C. of Realization: The Change Imperative for Deepening District- Wide Reform and Putting FACES on the Data: What Great Leaders Do! Her keynotes, presentations, research, juried journal articles and practitioner work with administrators and teacher-leaders in systems and school districts around the world demonstrate what it takes to be a dynamic, strategic, innovative instructional leader.