International School Leadership Certificate Program
A certificate program for all School Leaders - Principals, Heads, Deputies, Department Heads and Aspiring Leaders
Our certificate program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive set of modules leading to the acquisition of an International School Leadership Certificate. Participants will be able to reflect on their own practice using our online tools focused on self-assessment for teachers and for school leaders.
This internationally highly regarded program for national and international school leaders
- provides strong evidence of highly effective instructors who demonstrate deep commitment to their students, resulting in many life-long relationships
- has had participants from over 50 countries who have completed nearly 6000 modules
- offers flexible learning with a variety of course formats
- helps leaders develop high yield instructional strategies, explore current research and work through a student-centered curriculum that requires the application of new learning to practice
- has many positive testimonials, advocates and collaborators from around the world
- leverages partnerships with higher education institutions for advanced standing in Master’s courses and
- is used as part of a Master’s Degree offered in partnership with Western University, Canada.
Program Delivery and Pricing
Online modules are delivered over a 5-week period and require 2-3 hours per week of active online participation. The required technical skills are minimal, given the intuitive learning management system.
Online delivery allows participants to progress through the module as a cohort
- interacting with fellow participants and the instructor online
- committing to regular online contributions and
- participating in one synchronous session arranged by the instructor in consultation with participants.
Online delivery is self-directed to provide ease of access to participants.
Are you seriously considering one of our online courses but remain concerned about the technical demands? If yes, visit our free online tutorial that will give you an excellent overview of how the courses are structured and what you can expect in terms of technical skills and knowledge.
The International School Leadership Certificate - Level 1 is issued after completion of Modules 1-6.
In-depth and Effective Learning
“It has become increasingly clear to me that I need to educate myself more and become more of a lead learner and collaborate with the teachers to implement change. This program helped my focus shift to what the students are learning and the impact the teacher has on the students. I highly recommend this program to any school leader looking to influence change in their school.”
Engaging and Inspirational
“It is so inspiring to learn about leadership and teaching from someone who really practices what they teach. Three wonderful, inspiring days of professional input, cooperation and reflection. It was fantastic! I was surprised by the extent of opportunity to participate and engage. We really had the option to go as deep as we wanted with our learning. The excellent online format was also new to me, but it was easy to pick up.”
“After the knowledge and newly found direction obtained in the course, myself, together with my leadership team will redirect focus of teaching to students’ needs. Teachers and leadership should be aware of the needs of students within classrooms and also the gaps that are present. The effects of the learning were so great that I’m using this learning in everything I do.”
“Thank you for such practical, useful and bite-sized information, that, in our busy day and workload, we can manage and learn from.”
A wonderful program!
“The program is impacting what I do and how I do it. Your Module professors are excellent….Please thank your hard-working instructors, they have great advice and specific feedback. Your institution has led to a huge academic growth to my staff within this one academic year.”
Who Recognizes our Certificate?
A number of universities have certified our program by assessing and verifying the quality of the program in accordance with institutional standards and, thereafter, extending Master degree credits for our program. These universities include:
Our program has been recognized by a number of organizations and institutions around the globe: