1. How much does it cost for each online International School Leadership module?
Online Modules 1 to 5 and 7 to 11 $452 CAD
Online Module 6 $113 CAD
Online Module 12 $226 CAD
Online Module 13 $565 CAD
2. How much does it cost for the online ISL Certificate Level 1?
The total cost of the online International School Leadership Certificate Level 1 is $2373 CAD.
3. How much does it cost for the online International Schools and Systems?
4. What is the Cancellation and Late Registration Policy of International School Leadership?
Cancellation and Late Registration Policy
Please note: Confirmation of the event will be issued on the day following the published registration-deadline date and time (11:59 PM). Participants are encouraged to receive confirmation from ISL prior to committing to any travel and accommodation arrangements.
Given that all events have a published, registration-deadline date and time (11:59 PM) and that confirmation of the event will be issued the day following, the cancellation policy is as follows:
(1) 95% refund for cancellation requests received before the registration-deadline date of the event. Participants must direct the cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(2) No refund after the registration-deadline date.
For registrations after the registration-deadline date, a late penalty of 10% will be automatically added to the registration fee.
5. What are the admission requirements for the International School Leadership Certificate Program?
Participants are required to have a minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching in a k-12 school and an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
6. What are the admission requirements for the Internationals School System Leadership Certificate Program?
Participants are encouraged to have leadership experience and training at k-12 schools and an undergraduate degree from a recognized university; however, additional leadership experience at the system level is beneficial.
7. Should the modules be taken in order?
Our experience and research with participants shows that the sequence of module completion is not a critical issue. Modules are numbered for description purposes only. We suggest that participants commence our program based on an self-assessment.
8. Am I required to complete all modules within a Certificate Program?
No, participants may register for any number of modules.
9. What learning management system is used for the online courses?
International School Leadership utilizes Canvas, a cutting edge learning management system.
10. What technical support is available for online participants?
After registration in an online module or e-course, the participant will receive instructions for accessing and using Canvas. Once the module has started, participants have the support of the instructor and a help icon that provides an opportunity to submit the question/issue.
11. How much time will it take to complete the online module?
Each module and/or e-course will provide a range of hours for instructional time, a start date, and an end date. The progression of all online modules and courses assume participants will spend 3 to 4 hours a week working on the assignments for the duration of the module/e-course.
12. Am I required to create an account?
During the registration process, you are required to complete personal information and create an account. As you register and complete courses, all information will be available for you in your account. In addition, we will be offering emails updates, special issues of resources and discounts for those with active accounts.
13. How do I pay for the registration fee?
Payment is done by using PayPal, with major credit cards. Payment is required for confirmation of registration. It is also possible to pay by bank transfer.
14. How will the International Schools and Systems Certificate help me?
15. Did we miss your question?
Send your question to email@example.com