Education Study Tour
EXPLORE. EXPERIENCE. SHARE.
Customized education study tours are provided to those who wish to understand the Ontario experience in driving student achievement improvements. The tours provide an opportunity to learn about the Ontario education system at all three levels: the school, school district and Ministry of Education. Candidates will gain an understanding of the alignment and focus of our highly effective school system.
- custom designed tours are arranged to meet each group’s learning requirements
- engage with Ontario educational experts and world renowned guest speakers on current education topics and trends
- experience the delivery of effective practice in our schools and institutions
- explore beautiful downtown Toronto, a world class city
- collaborate and share with colleagues, online and onsite
- build professional networks across the world and
- return home with renewed focus and instructional learning practices to improve student achievement.
Arrange an Education Study Tour for school leaders from your jurisdiction. For more information or to book contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you so much for creating an absolutely fantastic program for our group visiting Toronto.”
“Everyone was so satisfied and felt inspired from the different visits we made during the week.”
“Moved to see students writing in math and science. At home, students write in language arts classes.”
STUDY TOUR LEARNING SESSIONS
We offer a comprehensive selection of learning sessions including:
- Overview of the Ontario System:
How do the pieces fit together?
- Ontario Leadership Framework:
Leadership at every level
- Ontario Ministry of Education:
Raising the bar; narrowing the gap
- Ontario Principals’ Council:
Supporting principals in the quest
- International School Leadership:
What matters in leadership training?
- The School Effectiveness Framework:
What makes a school great in theory?
- Professional Learning Communities:
Good in theory, great in practice
- Data Driven Leadership
- Improving Learning, Teaching and Leading in Ontario
- Teaching Performance Appraisal
- Inclusive Education
For a list of all sessions and topics visit our website.
STUDY TOUR ACTIVITIES
Study tours are customized to the needs of your group. Many tours include
- school visits
- association visits, including the Ministry of Education, Education Quality and Accountability Office, the Ontario College of Teachers
- learning sessions and
- guest speaker presentations.