- April 14, 2018 - April 15, 2018
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
In Partnership with
SCIS HQ Main Campus, 1161 Hongqiao Road, Shanghai.
ISL Modules 1 and 2
Onsite: 2 – days: April 14 and 15, 2018
Online: 6 hours over the period April 15 to May 15 , 2018
Module 1: Leadership for School Improvement
- examine practices of an effective school leader for 21st century teaching and learning using international leadership frameworks and research
- explore the role of personal reflection, emotional and cultural intelligence
Module 2: Characteristics of Effective Schools and Systems
- review the effective school research
- identify characteristics of effective schools that support 21st century teaching and learning
- explore the characteristics of effective schools and systems
Bob has over 20 years of expertise in school leadership and has been an elementary school principal in various school settings. During his leadership career, he was honoured to be recipient of the Award of Distinction for Outstanding Contributions to Education and recipient of the prestigious John W. Laughlin Award for Educational Leadership.
He was a valued instructor for the Principals’ Qualification Program at the University of Western Ontario and has authored a number of articles for the OPC Register magazine, an award winning professional publication for Ontario’s school leaders. He was a Lead Reviewer with the Ontario Curriculum Centre for Intermediate Science and Literacy Texts.
Bob continues to consult for the Ontario Principals’ Council (OPC) and is a founding member and district facilitator for the Leading Student Achievement Initiative in Ontario.
Bob regularly delivers the program online and onsite in many locations: Peru, Sweden, Denmark, South Africa, Qatar, and Beijing, China,
“Bob is a great instructor. While presenting, Bob’s approachable attitude coupled with his use of personal examples of both successes and failures generate a trusting environment in which participants feel that they can be open and speak freely about their doubts.” Principal from Peru
Registration Fee $800 CAD – includes program, online materials, and online modules
Registration Deadline: March 25, 2018
For site information, please contact Kevin Haggith: