- November 21, 2018 - November 23, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Belgium – November 21, 22, 23, 2o18
Hotel Van Der Valk Antwerpen
Luitenant Lippenslaan 66 Antwerpen (Postal Code 2140) https://www.vandervalkantwerpen.be
- examine attributes of an effective school leader for 21st century teaching and learning using international leadership frameworks
- enhance an understanding of the common elements of effective school leadership
- delve into leadership research by Ken Leithwood, Michael Fullan, Andy Hargreaves, Lyn Sharratt, Avis Glaze, John Hattie Vivianne Robinson and Karen Edge
- explore components of instructional leadership including setting vision, creating a safe and orderly environment, developing other leaders, improving instruction, managing people and using data and processes within a diverse school
- examine practices to build intercultural competencies within national and international schools
- identify characteristics of effective schools that support 21st century teaching and learning, using national school effectiveness, private, and international school accreditation frameworks
- establish characteristics of effective schools that build intercultural competencies and global citizenship skills and
- increase the understanding of components for effective schools including focus on learning, student voice, monitoring and assessment, strong home-school relationships and high expectations.
This three-day conference will be recognized as Modules 1 and 2 of the International School Leadership Certificate. Participants must bring a device to access the online resources.
Joni Heard is a passionate, committed educator driven by the highest standards. For over three decades, Joni has served in many different leadership roles: teacher, instructor, associate professor, consultant, elementary school principal and education officer with the Ontario Ministry of Education. Her most recent appointments have been in Brazil, Denmark, Norway and Peru to deliver the International School Leadership Certificate program.
“Joni inspires and engages participants with her knowledge and interaction skills … perfect modeling of methods to use within schools, both in classrooms and during teacher collaboration time.” Elisabeth Rudi Lund, Principal in Norway
Registration Fee– Program, including coffee breaks and lunch $1000.00 CAD per person (€650) Pay Online Below
Conference Options (hotel accommodations, dinner, and city tour) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and costs.
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2018
Please note: On October 1, 2018, registrants will receive confirmation that the event is proceeding. Please do not secure travel arrangements (hotel and air flights) until our confirmation is received. If the event is cancelled because of low registration, you will receive a full refund.
|Program, Venue, Snacks and Lunchshow details +||$1,000.00 (CAD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 1, 2017 7:23 am
Sales End: September 30, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.