- November 26, 2018 - November 28, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Belgium – November 26, 27, and 28, 2o18
Hotel Van Der Valk Antwerpen
Luitenant Lippenslaan 66 Antwerpen (Postal Code 2140) https://www.vandervalkantwerpen.be
- understand the importance of collecting and analyzing student achievement data, demographic data, intercultural competency data, program data, perceptual data and system data
- understand how to work with teachers different data to inform decision making, influence the direction in school improvement planning, lead ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the school improvement plan
- explore qualitative and quantitative indicators of success and growth with teachers in terms of student achievement and intercultural competency
- gain strategies for working with teachers to understand the relationship between self-regulation, learning skills and readiness for learning
- explore various learning styles and instructional strategies to meet the individual needs of all, including the Teaching-Learning Critical Pathways (TLCP) as a tool to organize actions for teaching and student learning
- utilize inquiry-based learning strategies to engage students in higher order thinking and
- understand how to monitor the quality of teaching through classroom walkthroughs and challenging conversations.
This three-day conference will be recognized as Modules 4 and 5 of the International School Leadership Certificate. Participants must bring a device to access the online resources.
Joni Heard is a passionate, committed educator driven by the highest standards. For over three decades, Joni has served in many different leadership roles: teacher, instructor, associate professor, consultant, elementary school principal and education officer with the Ontario Ministry of Education. Her most recent appointments have been in Brazil, Denmark, Norway and Peru to deliver the International School Leadership Certificate program.
“Joni inspires and engages participants with her knowledge and interaction skills … perfect modeling of methods to use within schools, both in classrooms and during teacher collaboration time.” Elisabeth Rudi Lund, Principal in Norway
Registration Fee– Program, including coffee breaks and lunch $1000.00 CAD per person (€650) Pay Online Below
Conference Options (hotel accommodations, dinner, and city tour) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and costs.
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2018
Please note: THIS EVENT IS NOW CONFIRMED.
|Program, Venue, Snacks and Lunchshow details +||$1,000.00 (CAD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 1, 2017 7:23 am
Sales End: October 15, 2018 9:25 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.