- September 24, 2018 - September 28, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
View the itinerary
- engage with Ontario educational experts and world-renowned guest speakers on current education topics and trends
- experience the delivery of effective practice in our schools and institutions
- visit our office and explore beautiful downtown Toronto, a world class city
- collaborate and share with colleagues
- build professional networks across the world and
- return home with renewed focus and instructional learning practices to improve student achievement.
“A study tour to Ontario-schools really gives you a sense of, what it´s all about. You can talk with the students, teachers, principals and the people at the OPC. You can´t do that by surfing the internet.”
“Thank you so much for creating an absolutely fantastic program for our group visiting Toronto.”
“Everyone was so satisfied and felt inspired from the different visits we made during the week.”
“The well-designed contents of the tour were effective, which not only encouraged active participation of the participants but also helped us to inspire thinking, share our thoughts and be positively involved in practice.”
Please note: Deadline for Registration is July 30, 2018. On July 31, registrants will receive confirmation that the event is proceeding. Please do not secure travel arrangements (hotel and air flights) until our confirmation is received. If the event is cancelled because of low registration, you will receive a full refund.
The Registration Fee covers the program only. Participants are responsible for all meals.
For further information: http://internationalschoolleadership.com/education-study-tours/