- January 27, 2018 - January 28, 2018
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
In Partnership with
SCIS HQ Main Campus, 1161 Hongqiao Road, Shanghai.
ISL Modules 3 and 5
Onsite: 2 – days: January 27 and 28, 2018
Online: 6 hours over the period February 26 to March 12, 2018
ISL Module 3: Building Relationships and Developing People
- explore in-depth the concepts of emotional and cultural intelligence
- understand the importance of building relational trust, a collaborative culture and collective efficacy
- probe how to improve challenging conversations
ISL Module 5: Leading Improvement in Classroom Instruction: Meeting the needs of all learners
- understand conditions for learning, universal design for learning, tiered interventions, differentiated instruction, assessment and high-yield strategies
- identify the role of professional learning, collaborative inquiry and learning walks
Bob has over 20 years of expertise in school leadership and has been an elementary school principal in various school settings. During his leadership career, he was honoured to be recipient of the Award of Distinction for Outstanding Contributions to Education and recipient of the prestigious John W. Laughlin Award for Educational Leadership.
He was a valued instructor for the Principals’ Qualification Program at the University of Western Ontario and has authored a number of articles for the OPC Register magazine, an award winning professional publication for Ontario’s school leaders. He was a Lead Reviewer with the Ontario Curriculum Centre for Intermediate Science and Literacy Texts.
Bob continues to consult for the Ontario Principals’ Council (OPC) and is a founding member and district facilitator for the Leading Student Achievement Initiative in Ontario.
Bob regularly delivers the program online and onsite in many locations: Peru, Sweden, Denmark, South Africa, Qatar, and Beijing, China,
“Bob is a great instructor. While presenting, Bob’s approachable attitude coupled with his use of personal examples of both successes and failures generate a trusting environment in which participants feel that they can be open and speak freely about their doubts.” Principal from Peru
Registration Fee $800 CAD – includes program, online materials, and online modules
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2018
For site information, please contact Kevin Haggith: