In her presentation to the South African Principals’ Association and the Lesotho School Principals’ Association this past February, Dr. Joanne Robinson, CEO presented highlights on:
- the skills and competencies associated with effective leadership to instructional leadership and student-centered leadership
- cutting edge practices for entry level and aspiring school leaders
- techniques for improving classrooms and schools system-wide
- the history and success of the Ontario school leadership development experience
- the link between leadership skills and impact on PISA results and
- improving student achievement.
Dr. Robinson is committed to exemplary school leadership and is sought after by many international partners to present and consult on a wide variety of International School Leadership topics. As a former principal in the province of Ontario, Canada, she has been involved in leadership development for over 5,000 school leaders since 2001. During this time, Dr. Robinson led the development of a myriad of world renowned leadership development initiatives. Presently, she is a key player in Ontario’s leadership strategy and serves on a variety of boards and committees in the province. She has many years of international school leadership expertise and is called upon in many corners of the world to assist in the assessment of leadership needs and in the development of professional development programs.
International School Leadership’s training opportunities provide more information on these and other relevant topics for governments, schools, teachers or educators. You can access our highly-educated and dedicated team of experienced educational leaders available through our advanced online learning system.
View our programs to lead your success as well as your students.
For inquiries on this or other presentations email firstname.lastname@example.org